Had to do a cauldron as part of my Halloween series and this one made a great addition to a fun food lunch for the boys and myself.
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
Substitute in other veggies you have on hand!
1. Slice the capsicum in half.
2. Cut into a “cauldron” shape.
3. Add capsicum legs.
4. And some avocado “bubbles”.
5. Then an olive spider.
6. Before using other veggies to make up the nefarious witches brew ingredients (carrots and cucumber).
7. Add a bat cut from cucumber.
8. The boys complained about the spider so I tweaked him a little ….
Hubble bubble toil and trouble ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small