I discovered some Easter Bunnies hiding in the flower pots. Luckily the soil is edible as are the bunnies!
Fun food Carrot Bunnies in dip ..
– Flower pots (I used mini ones from the garden centre!)
– Herbs for decoration
1. Cover the hole at the bottom of the pot and fill with dip (I used hummus).
2. Cut a head and ears from carrot.
3. Add some little carrot paws.
4. Then give her some friends.
5. Use little bits of olive for eyes.
6. A bit of greenery and we’re ready!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small