I had some left-over Bolognese sauce and it was quite thick so I decided to put it to good use, easy fun food!!
– Thick sauce or mince/chilli/meatloaf
– Veggies to decorate
1. Place sauce mixture in a mold.
2. Decorate butterflies inside the mold. I have used a combination of veggies to give it colour and flair.
3. Take away the mold carefully. I have added cut green beans for antennae and body.
4. Serve with spaghetti/pasta/potato/bread and of course all the delicious veggies used for decoration.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative, food for kids big and small..