Wow I made this two years ago and never got around to blogging it … until today! I rarely use molds but this is one of those times that I did.
Here’s my fun food, Coleslaw Seahorse.
– Coleslaw (I used cabbage/carrot & home-made mayo)
– Daikon/chinese radish
1. Squash some coleslaw into a mold.
2. Carefully remove the mold.
3. Add some rice for the seabed.
4. Then a celery stalk for seaweed.
5. Use baby spinach for the seaweed leaves.
6. Add some parsley and corn for shells and seaweed.
7. Chopped carrot makes more shells.
8. And daikon perfect bubbles – do seahorses do bubbles?!!?
9. Beetroot gives detail to the seahorse.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small