Our champion little tomato plants are still giving us cherry toms in winter!! Had to pay homage and do a plate using them.
Here’s my fun food Tomato Scarecrow.
– Cherry tomatoes
1. Use a larger tomato for the body.
2. And a smaller one for the head.
3. Add a carrot pole.
4. And arms.
5. Make him a jaunty celery hat.
6. Use avocado and dill for the field and crops.
7. Cut a radish to make a big sun.
8. And there would be no need for a scarecrow without olive birds!
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small