Every now and again we have to seek out the magical!
Here is a simple little, fun food plate with some Fairy Toadstools …
– Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice a radish in half then cut a stalk shape.
2. Then use a sharp knife to carve out the spots.
3. Add another toadstool.
4. Use spinach leaves to create climbing ivy (I cut the leaves with scissors).
5. Saute some mushrooms for the ground.
6. Slice cucumber and cut into flower shapes.
7. Make a butterfly from two cherry tomatoes sliced in half. Spinach stalks make perfect antennae.
8. All ready to serve.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small