Last of the cheap cucumbers before we go into winter pricing so thought I’d make the most of them. My boys loved them!
Here are my fun food Dancing Ducks.
1. Slice three rings of cucumber to make the heads.
2. Add a carrot beak.
3. Then rings of olive for eyes.
4. Use more cucumber for the body (indent to fit).
5. Before adding some carrot legs/feet.
6. Do the same for the other ducks. Make them dance!
7. Add some cucumber wings.
8. Then finish with notes made from cucumber.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small