We love raw veggies and love lions … sooo, here is our fun food, Mushroom Lion.
– Red capsicum (bell pepper)
1. Slice the top from a button mushroom and cut into the shape of a lion’s face.
2. Add thinly sliced carrot batons for the mane.
3. Then mushroom ears.
4. And more mane.
5. I gave him some rock star eyes but flipped them over later.
6. Olive makes a shiny nose and capsicum a big mouth.
7. Mushroom and olives form his irises and pupils.
8. Then he needed more mane.
9. And his eyes to be flipped.
10. Some cucumber whiskers.
11. Finishing with some grass.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small