I was making mini quiches in cup cases and suddenly thought the silver paper would be perfect as a tutu.
Here’s my Salad Ballerina.
– Cup case holder
1. Cut the cup case in half and use for tutu.
2. Add a bodice from cucumber.
3. And some legs from celery.
4. Use the small end of the cucumber to create the head.
5. Cabbage makes perfect arms.
6. Then cut cabbage for eyes, add olives for pupils and a radish mouth.
7. Use olive to fashion a bun.
8. Then more radish for shoes.
9. And for her stars!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small