Here we go, using the delicious berries that are in abundance right now to make a summery, fun food Strawberry Hummingbird.
– Melon – honeydew
– Melon – canteloupe/rockmelon
1. Cut a body from strawberries.
2. Add a strawberry tail.
3. And a head.
4. Then some wings.
5. Before adding a long, curved beak.
6. I used a cookie cutter to make melon flowers (which I later cut back).
7. Then added some banana flowers too.
8. And gave the bird a little eye.
9. Using blueberries for the centres of the flowers.
10. Before cutting back the overgrown flowers a little.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small