I was looking at a capsicum/bell pepper and it spoke of jellyfish and an alter ego ….
Here’s my fun food, Salad Jellyfish.
– Red capsicum/bell pepper
– Cabbage (initially I used red but then changed to regular!)
– Carrot (use any veg for seabed)
– Corn (substitute for other chopped veg)
– Celery (carrot/cucumber)
– Cheese (or veg)
1. Slice the capsicum to form the top of the jellyfish.
2. Cut strips of cabbage for the tentacles.
3. Add some finely diced carrot for the seabed.
4. Then cut some fish. I used celery and cheese.
5. And added some corn for the seabed.
6. But it looked a little dull so I changed the tentacles to regular cabbage and wow, how much better does it look?!?!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small