My boys just loved this simple Halloween dessert!!
A fun food mummy …
– Crepe (or thin pancake)
– Raisins (or blueberries)
1. Peel a banana and use the straightest bit for the mummy’s body (as you can see I joined two bits together on mine).
2. Cut thin strips of pancake and wrap around the banana. Leave a gap for the eyes.
I thought this would be fiddly but it was actually surprisingly easy.
3. Continue to wrap the banana.
4. Then give him some raisin eyes.
5. Use some of the left-over banana for the arms.
6. Then wrap them in crepe too.
7. I thought he needed a bit more bandaging on the top of the head.
8. Oohh, how decadent would this be covered in yoghurt or home-made custard!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small