I love roasting veggies. They are lovely and naturally sweet and the boys are always excited to eat. Here I have combined a tray full of roast veggies with some mash and some steamed veggies too.
A fun food veggie rocket that you can make from whatever veg you have on hand.
1. Form the shape of the rocket from the mash.
2. Add the peas for the windows.
3. Use pumpkin to make the cone and the fins.
4. Use more pumpkin for the exhausts.
5. And carrot for the exhaust flames.
6. I cut some stars from the inside of the parsnip.
7. Then added a pumpkin planet with a parsnip ring.
8. BLAST OFF!!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small