Breakfast just dived into the depths with this Egg-marine.
Simple fun food, to tempt the troops in the morning!
– Boiled egg
– Mushroom (could use tomato/spinach/part of the egg)
– Tomato (or spinach/mushroom/egg yolk)
– I used baby spinach for detail
1. Slice the back off an egg (so it doesn’t roll around).
2. Then cut a periscope from mushroom.
3. And give the craft a propeller.
4. Before adding some tomato windows.
5. And a seabed to glide over.
6. Super simple but very effective …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small