Fruit Candy Cane
I have to say Candy Canes are one of my least favourite of the commercial aspects of Christmas. That is of course unless they are a special, healthy version.
Here is my super simple, fun food Candy Cane.
1. Cut slices of banana and strawberry.
2. And keep adding to make the stem.
3. You will need to cut on a slight angle to make the curve of the cane.
4. And then I realised it was a nice “J”. Good for Joe and I but ….
Ah … that’s better.
5. I added some mint and coconut to jazz it up but that is it in all its simplicity!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small