Christmas Cheese Board
Who doesn’t love a cheese board on a special occasion. It’s the perfect way to present a healthy share platter for a party for any age group. Even better you can use whatever suits – cheese, nuts, fruit, crackers, condiments ….
Here’s our very simple, fun food, Christmas Cheese Board.
– Cheddar cheese
– Cherry tomatoes
– Dried rosemary
– Feta cheese
1. Cut the cheese into cubes and place on a wooden board.
2. Add some bright cherry tomatoes.
3. Then some dried rosemary.
4. Followed by some feta cheese cubes.
5. And some almonds.
6. Few more cheddar chunks.
7. Then some tomatoes and rosemary.
8. Place a pineapple star on the top.
9. And form a base from peanuts.
10. A few fresh herbs for décor and it’s ready to serve.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small