Over the Moon …
Well we’re over the moon that Santa will finally be on his way tonight ….
Here’s my special, Christmas Eve fun food plate designed for my boys.
– Apple (pear)
1. I tried to use a pineapple for the moon but it was too yellow. The large centre part from an apple looked much better!
2. I cut a sled shape from a blueberry.
3. Then added a Santa-esque shape.
And some boxes on and off the back of the sled.
4. But without reindeer where would he be …
Cut from blueberries again.
5. Then given legs to run.
6. Reins for Santa to hold.
And a blob of strawberry for Rudolph’s nose.
7. Then I added some apple planets.
8. Some coconut for the distant stars and Santa could be seen flitting over the moon …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small