The Easter themes continue with my fun food veggie bunnies. I actually made these from a lentil/carrot mix I made but you could use potato/pumpkin/sweet potato or a veggie or bean mash.
– A mash or thick puree (I used lentil)
– Mashed potato/cream cheese for the teeth and tails
– I used pumpkin for ears (or carrot/sweet potato)
– I used corn for eyes (or peas/carrots/olives)
– Carrots made from carrot and parsley
– Veggies to decorate – I used broccoli and peas
1. Fashion the body and head of the bunny.
2. Then add some pumpkin ears.
3. And mash teeth and tail.
4. Before giving her some eyes.
5. Oh my goodness they are multiplying!!
6. Better give them something to eat.
7. Or would they prefer carrots?
8. OK. Everyone ready to eat?
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small