Max wanted a shark. I managed half a one!
– Red Apple
– Raisin (or blueberry)
– Flaked almonds/pepitas (or chopped fruit)
– Persimmon (or peach/apricot)
1. Slice a head shape from the cheek of an apple.
2. Cut a mouth.
3. And some fins.
4. Add some eyes from the flesh of the apple.
5. Then some teeth.
6. Use raisins for the pupils.
7. And sliced almonds for the sea floor.
8. Add pepitas to the almonds then cut some fish from persimmon.
9. Here he is, the big, bad shark …
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small