Every now and again it’s important to have the royal treatment.
Here’s my fun food, Salad Princess.
1. Cut a circle for her face.
2. Then add a cucumber crown.
3. Slotted onto the head snugly.
4. Add some carrot hair. But it looked a little “witchy” so I changed it!
5. Give her a face from cucumber, and tomato.
6. Then change that hair …
7. Add some cucumber jewels to the crown.
8. And a ruff made from spinach.
9. Finish with some stars.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small