Big, bright beautiful fruit platters are fabulous for gatherings.
Here’s my fun food Fruit Caterpillar.
– Kiwi fruit
1. Slice a pear in half and form the head of the caterpillar.
2. Add a layer of strawberries.
3. Then a layer of kiwi fruit.
4. Followed by some orange.
5. And some pineapple.
6. With some frozen blueberries.
7. Then an apple tail.
8. And some blueberry eyes.
9. Then blueberry legs.
10. Finish with apple and blueberry antennae.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small