There had to be something a little more feminine hiding in a wheat brick and thankfully I found it. This simple, fun food handbag is dedicated to Genie who is surrounded by brothers and is looking for more traditionally girlie designs!!
– 1 wheat brick
– Yoghurt – I coloured it pink with some raspberries
– Raspberries (can use strawberries or other fruit) for trim and handle
– I used sunflower seeds and pepitas for detail
1. Cut the wheat brick into a “handbag” shape. They cut quite well if you are careful.
2. Mix yoghurt with a red fruit to colour pink. Cover wheat brick with yoghurt mixture.
3. Add handle and trim. I used chopped frozen raspberries (winter so no fresh boo hoo!).
4. Then I added a clasp (pepitas).
5. And some detail (sunflower seeds).
6. A quick and easy breakfast design. Get creative!!
7. Or even pinker.
Healthy, creative, fun food for kids big and small.
The Art of Nutrition.