Jacket Potato Elephant
Well we’re still battling through winter so lots of lovely warming dinners are on the menu.
My boys would never say no to a jacket potato and they just seem to lend themselves to fun food. So, here’s my jacket potato elephant.
– Jacket Potato
– Roasted Parsnip (or sweet potato)
– Roasted sweet potato/kumara (or pumpkin)
– Green beans
1. Slice the potato in half lengthways.
2. Cut out a semi-circle to fit the ear into.
3. Add the roasted sweet potato/kumara.
4. Use some of the left-over potato to make the face.
5. Put on some parsnip legs.
6. Give him a little tail.
7. Use another piece of parsnip for the trunk.
8. And some of the inside of the parsnip for the tusk, eye and toes.
9. Add some green bean grass.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small