We try to have 5 different veggies at every meal so this Celery Car ticks all the boxes in the variety stakes!
– Yellow & red capsicum (bell pepper)
– Red cabbage
1. Cut two discs of cucumber for wheels.
2. Join them with celery.
3. Add the front and back underneath parts of the car.
4. Then create the bonnet and windscreen.
5. Finish the outline of the car from celery.
6. Give it a door from celery.
7. Then a bright carrot sun and red cabbage road.
8. Add the sun’s rays.
9. Finish with a red capsicum brake light and yellow capsicum headlight.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small