This is a fun activity to do with the mini chefs. Cut up a few pieces of fruit and let them go crazy!
Here are my fun food, Pear Faces.
– Green pear
1. Slice the cheeks from the pear and use for the face. Take off the additional from the back too so they lie flat.
2. Add raisin eyes.
3. Then slice the tops of the faces ready for the headgear.
4. Use strawberries for the hair.
5. And pear for the hat.
6. Add strawberry mouths and a dapper moustache.
7. Then little raisin noses.
8. More pear makes a neck and upper body.
9. Before adding a necktie and necklace.
10. All finished and ready to eat.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small