When Joe realised I was taking special requests he was right in there with pigs (which he is fixated with at the moment).
– Red apple
– Almonds (or other nuts/seeds or chopped fruit to make the ground)
1. Cut an oval for the body.
2. Add a circular head.
3. And four legs with a triangle cut out of the end for the trotters.
4. Slice a semi-circle to make the head fit better then some ears.
5. Thinly cut a strip of apple skin to make the curly tail.
6. Then give him a partner with a funky red nose.
7. Add some little raisin eyes.
8. And the curly tail.
9. A few flaked almonds for the ground.
10. Done! Oink Oink …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small