So many birds waking me up at 5.30am, and now they have brought in mini-reinforcements!
Here is our fun food, Grape Birds.
– Desiccated coconut
1. Build a bird from a grape.
2. Add a raisin eye.
3. Then a pear tree (without partridge).
4. And a nest made from pear flesh.
5. Then the grape babies.
6. Give mummy a larger tail, a larger beak and a strawberry worm.
7. And some cubes of pear for the ground.
8. Finished with some desiccated coconut clouds.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small