Banana Racing Cars
Simple, cute little, bite sized snack.
Here are my fun food Banana Cars.
– Blueberries (or other small, round berries)
– Strawberry (or fruit of contrasting colour)
– Long thread desiccated coconut
– Chopped peanuts (or sunflower seeds)
1. Cut a car body shape from banana.
2. Add the back wing.
3. Then some more cars.
4. Give them all blueberry wheels.
5. Use strawberry for the driver’s helmets.
6. And long thread coconut for the exhaust fumes.
7. Add some chopped peanuts for the race lanes.
8. And we’re ready to rumble …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small