A quick, crunchy, cute, fun food snack guaranteed to make the little ones smile!
– Carrots (preferably big) or kumara/sweet potato
– Cucumber or capsicum/radish/celery
– Corn or other veg cut into circle
– Cherry tomatoes or capsicum
1. I used a teddy bear cookie cutter as a template. You could draw/copy and use a paper template instead.
2. I sliced around it with a sharp knife to make the teddy shape.
3. Then gave him some friends.
4. And some ground cut from cucumber.
5. Then corn eyes and a cucumber skin nose.
6. With cherry tomato tummies.
7. And a lovely, big, cucumber sun.
8. You could always give them a puddle/pool of dip to jump into ….
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small