Pancake Bastille Day
Was spoilt for ideas today; World Cup, Tour De France or Bastille Day. Boys opted for Bastille Day so we made some blackberry pancakes together (much to their total delight). And, what symbolises France more than an Eiffel Tower?!?!
Here is our joint effort, fun food pancake celebratory plate.
– Pancakes (we made blackberry ones!)
– I used blueberries, apple and strawberries for the stars
– I used pepitas for the ground
1. Make an Eiffel Tower shape from the pancake.
2. Cut an arch from the bottom part of the tower.
3. Add two balconies from additional pancake.
4. Then I used a cookie cutter to make some stars.
5. Arrange some pepitas for the ground.
6. And that’s the Eiffel Tower with some celebratory stars.
Heureux Jour De Bastille!!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small