After a week of flowers for us fab mums it’s time to float back to normal.
Here’s my simple and nutritious, fun food, egg ship – perfect for breakfast or light lunch. The mini-chefs were impressed!
– Toast (I used wholemeal grain)
– Boiled Egg
– Baby Spinach (could use onion)
– I used some onion for the birds but mushroom/tomato or spinach would also work
1. Cut the toast into the shape of a boat hull.
2. Add masts made from mushrooms.
3. Then the sails from 3 slices of boiled egg.
4. Before cutting some tomato flags.
5. Then I used baby spinach to make some waves.
6. And added some detail using the tomato.
7. A few onion birds drifting in the sky and we’re ready to sail to the table.
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small