I was lucky to find a huge pot of delicious looking strawberries. Although the boys would normally slam dunk them as is with delight I thought I would jazz them up for a change. I went for an ice cream type topping deal. I reckon this would rock at a party!
Check out the boys testing for the first time:
There’s always a bit of reservation on video. There was no such restraint at dinner ..
– Popsicle (lolly) sticks
– Yoghurt (or coconut cream)
– Toppings: chopped peanuts, flaked almonds, currants, desiccated coconut
1. Wash and hull the strawberries then insert a popsicle stick into the base.
2. Dip in yoghurt.
3. Roll in the toppings (or sprinkle them over the top).
4. Pull out the stick and use it for another strawberry!
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small