World Cup fever strikes and I just had to do a topical fun food plate.
Pancakes are a huge treat in our house and married with blueberries (ones I froze in the summer) and yoghurt it’s a winning combination!!
– Blueberries (I had to use frozen as it’s winter!!)
– Yoghurt (I used home-made Greek). Ricotta or cottage cheese would work as would coconut cream.
1. Make a pancake. Fortunately most frying pans are round!
2. I made a template of the hexagon and pentagon.
3. Then scored around them with a knife.
4. I filled in the central pentagon with berries.
5. And used more to cover all the partial pentagons round the edge.
6. Then began to fill the hexagons with yoghurt.
7. Scoring a line between each one with the knife.
8. And that was it!
9. Then I wondered if it would be better on a white plate.
Or is green more in keeping …
The Art of Nutrition
Fun, healthy, creative food for kids big and small